redONE Deskphone Plan – we provide easy to use, cost effective and high quality office phones to businesses.
How it works
You can use this rate plan with a FREE GSM desktop phone. Contact us to find out more.
Pick a sign up method
(i) For Malaysian companies: Form 24, Form 49, Form 9 or 13
(ii) For foreign companies: Form 79/80/80A/83/83A
(iii) Sole Proprietorship/Partnership: Forms D & A, Forms D & B
By registering, using and accessing red ONE Network Sdn Bhd (619094-D) ("redONE") services as provided by redONE ("Services"), the customer is bound and subject to the terms and conditions as contained herein.
- The Services are designed as a shared service and customers' activities will have an impact on other users using and sharing the same network. To ensure fairness and a good user experience for all redONE subscribers, redONE has introduced and implemented a Fair Usage Policy, effective 1 November 2012.
- This Fair Usage Policy ("Policy") is designed to ensure that the Services received by the vast majority of customers are not negatively impacted because of extremely heavy usage and abuse by a minority of customers. redONE shall continuously monitor network performance and may control the amount of free voice calls or the mobile data access rights of identified heavy users.
Excessive Usage – Voice
- The 'unlimited free on-net calls' are granted as part of normal everyday mobile voice usage for individual consumers and business users. This service shall not be re-sold, rented or utilised in any other way except as an individual making calls to other redONE users in the course of a normal day's activities and in line with average on-net call frequency and minutes per month.
- Customers who are found to be abusing the service, with call volumes exceeding 100 hours (6,000 minutes) a month, may have their rights to free calls suspended, or subsequent calls beyond 100 hours will be charged to the customer at the prevailing domestic off-net call rates.
- redONE reserves the right to implement and enforce this policy, and modify or amend this 100 hour threshold if average on-net call volumes across the entire postpaid customer base increases, or decreases, over time.
Excessive Usage – Data
- Software and applications which are used by you to send and/or receive, for uploading and/or downloading of files can contain very large amounts of data (e.g. Peer-to-Peer traffic like Bit Torrent or other similar file sharing applications). These software and applications demand a significantly huge amount of bandwidth which will negatively impact the speed and also cause network congestion. As a result thereof, a vast majority of customers will be affected from degradation of the quality of Service, and as such is deemed as excessive usage. Excessive usage can also be caused by spamming, virus activities, spy wares and/or other malwares which may reside in Customers' Devices. These activities may be known or unknown to you and normally operates in the background of the Devices' operations. Therefore, you must take all precautions and rightful actions to ensure that the above activities are controlled and minimized at all times. redONE reserves the right to implement and enforce the said Policy at its sole discretion upon occurrence of such activities.
- You will enjoy the Service depending on the plans or package subscribed. Each package or plan has a monthly usage volume allocation. The structures of volume and speed allocations for the various packages or plans offered by redONE are as per Table 1 below:
NO Data Package Speed Once the Package Volumn is reached Once the PPU volume reaches 10GB,
the data speed will be slowed to 64Kbps
1 100Mb 7.2 Mbps Service will be change
/ amended to PPU
64 Kbps 2 200Mb 7.2 Mbps 3 500Mb 7.2 Mbps 4 1GB 7.2 Mbps 5 3GB 7.2 Mbps
- For example, if you subscribe to a 1GB Data Package, and exceed the monthly bandwidth volume allocation of 1 GB, redONE will charge any subsequent usage at pay-per-use (PPU) rates with or without prior notice to you. Once your PPU utilization reaches 10GB, your data access will be slowed to a maximum of 64kbps, depending on user's location and current network conditions. Total charges for PPU usage will be fixed at a maximum of RM250 a month, even if there is additional usage. Customers are recommended to contact us and purchase further data bundles in order not to be overcharged as per PPU. For the subsequent month, your data volume allocation will be reset, enabling you to enjoy the initial speed allocation as per your subscription.
- Without limiting to the foregoing, redONE, on a goodwill basis, may take the aforesaid measures by prior notification to you in the following circumstances: If you have reached 80% of the monthly allocation volume, depending on package or plans which are subscribed, an SMS notification will be sent to you; If you have reached 100% of the monthly allocation volume, a SMS notification will be sent to you as well.
- As with the original allocated volume, all additional volumes purchased shall be valid only until your next bill cycle date and beyond such dates, all unused volumes shall automatically expire and cannot be carried forward to the next month. On the bill cycle date, customer's speed will be unthrottled to the original subscribed speed and the volume will be reset to the original allocated volume of 1GB or any other volumes as per package subscribed.
- Notwithstanding the above, if you fail to receive any notification from redONE, redONE will still proceed to manage your speed and bandwidth if you have exceeded your volume allocation. Therefore, you must take the necessary measures to constantly monitor our usage.
- redONE reserves the right to review upwards or downwards the volume allocation and speeds depending on package or plan without prior notice as per the above table. Nevertheless, such reduction or restriction of speed or bandwidth will not limit or stop your activities or usage of the Service.
- The data volume calculation shall take into consideration of ALL activities carried out by you including those knowing or unknowingly done under the Service.
- The responsibilities and onus of proving shall be on you to ensure that the Devices which are free from all viruses , spybots and malwares when using the Service. redONE reserves the right to release any information if it is required to do so by any law, regulatory body or court of law.
Variation and Amendments
- redONE reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Policy from time to time with or without notice to the customer and the customer shall be bound by such variation and changes.
- This Policy is supplemental and shall be read together as an integral part of the terms and conditions governing the Services and any relevant addendums. If there is any inconsistency between this Policy and the terms and conditions of the Services, the terms and conditions governing the Services as posted at www.redone.com.my will prevail.