redONE Prepaid Beyond Plan
- The NEW redONE Prepaid Beyond Plan is valid for sales from 9 February 2018.
- The new Beyond Plan is valid for new customers only. MNP port-in to the new Beyond Plan is not allowed.
- Existing customers are not allowed to change to the new Beyond Plan.
- The new Beyond Plan is FREE. Customers have to reload RM30 during the registration to get the FREE Beyond Plan pack.
- The FREE 500MB 4G LTE Activation Bonus and 1GB Basic Internet data will be credited to the customers immediately after successful registration.
- The RM30 first time reload will be credited within 10 minutes after the customers have successfully registered and received the Activation SMS.
- Once the Activation Bonus and 1GB Basic Internet data are fully utilised, subsequent usage will be charged Pay-Per-Use (PPU) rate at RM0.01 per 200kb.
- The Activation Bonus data and monthly data can be utilised anywhere in Malaysia within the validity period.
Unlimited voice calls among redONE Prepaid users is subject to our Fair Use Policy, which may be implemented if the user exceeds 100 hours a month. The complete Fair Use Policy can be found on www.redone.com.my/legal/fair_use_policy
SIM Card Lifecycle
- Upon successful registration, the status of the SIM card will be updated to an 'Active' status that will last for a 30-day period. An 'Active' status means that the Subscriber is allowed to make outgoing and incoming calls or SMS or have access to the Internet.
- Your reload amount will give you 30 active-days to make calls, SMS, and have access to the Internet.
- If during the Active state, but before the end of the Active validity period, you have utilised all the available credit balance, your line will be suspended. You can only make outgoing redONE Prepaid to redONE Prepaid calls, utilise the FREE 500MB 4G LTE data, Data Top Up balance, FREE 1GB Basic Internet balance and receive incoming calls and SMS.
- If there is no 'reload' activity performed after the 'Active Period', your line will be barred. You can only receive incoming calls and SMS. All unutilised credit balance, FREE 500MB 4G LTE data, Data Top Up balance and FREE 1GB Basic Internet balance will be suspended from usage.
- The number of Credit Grace Period given to the Subscriber to receive incoming calls and SMS is 50 days upon expiry of Active state validity period. No outgoing transactions or data usage are allowed unless a 'reload' is performed.
- Upon reaching 50 days Credit Grace Period, you have 10 days to reload to reinstate the line (Caller ID) and any remaining credit balance in the SIM card. Failure to reload within the 10 days will result in line termination.
- Upon successful registration of a SIM card, a subscriber will receive FREE 500MB 4G LTE data and FREE 1GB Basic Internet as activation bonus. The FREE 500MB 4G LTE data and FREE 1GB Basic Internet activation bonus will be credited after the customer receives the activation welcome SMS.
- FREE 500MB 4G LTE data and FREE 1GB Basic Internet data will expire on the last day of the activation month.
FREE Monthly 500MB Data
- The FREE 500MB 4G LTE data will be renewed on the 1st of every month as long as the SIM is in 'Active' status. If the SIM is not in 'Active' status on the 1st of the calendar month, the FREE 500MB 4G LTE data will not be renewed until the customer reloads within the same month.
- The FREE 500MB 4G LTE data will be given only once (1) per month regardless of the amount of times the customer reloaded in a month.
- The FREE 500MB 4G LTE data will follow the calendar month. Any unused data at the end of the calendar month will be forfeited.
- The Subscriber must maintain the redONE Prepaid SIM in 'Active' status in order to utilise the FREE 500MB 4G LTE data.
- The FREE 500MB 4G LTE data will be utilised first before the purchased Data Top Up is utilised.
- The FREE 500MB 4G LTE data given is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other Subscriber's prepaid account.
- The FREE 500MB 4G LTE data can only be utilised within Malaysia only. If you are overseas, roaming charges will be imposed based on the Internet roaming rates set by the respective redONE roaming partner operators.
- Upon 100% usage of the FREE 500MB 4G LTE Data, your quota will be deducted from any available Reload Bonus Data. If there are no Reload Bonus Data quota available, subsequent data usage will be deducted from any active Data Top Up quota.
FREE Monthly 1GB Basic Internet
- All redONE Prepaid, Power Bank Bundle 70 and redWIRA plan comes with FREE 1GB Basic Internet with speed of up to 64kbps.
- You may continue to enjoy FREE 1GB Basic Internet as long as your account validity is still active. If your account validity is inactive, the FREE 1GB Basic Internet will be temporarily disconnected until a reload is performed.
- This FREE 1GB Basic Internet will be refreshed on every 1st of the month and a new data quota will be credited into your account provided that the SIM is active.
- The Subscriber will enjoy the use of FREE 1GB Basic Internet with limited speed of up to 64kbps.
- This FREE 1GB Basic Internet is herein restricted from consumption of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and/or Internet Tethering and/or any Peer-to-Peer or file sharing applications and/or other similar heavy streaming services.
- The FREE 1GB Basic Internet quota granted herein is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other Subscriber's prepaid account.
- No carrying forward of the unutilised quota of FREE 1GB Basic Internet is allowed.
- The FREE 1GB Basic Internet data can only be utilised within Malaysia only. If you are overseas, roaming charges will be imposed based on the Internet roaming rates set by the respective redONE roaming partner operators.
- Upon 100% usage of the FREE 1GB Basic Internet data, subsequent data usage will be charged at Pay-Per-Use rate at RM0.01 per 200KB.
- Existing customers whose SIM is in active status will receive the FREE 1GB Basic Internet on the 1st of the month.
Unlimited redONE Prepaid to redONE Prepaid Voice Calls
- The ‘unlimited redONE Prepaid to redONE Prepaid calls’ are granted as part of normal everyday mobile voice usage for individual users. This service shall not be re-sold, rented or utilised in any other way except as an individual making calls to other redONE Prepaid users in the course of a normal day’s activities and in line with average on-net call frequency and minutes per month.
- Customers who are found to be abusing the service, with call volumes exceeding 100 hours (6,000 minutes) a month, may have their rights to free calls suspended, or subsequent calls beyond 100 hours will be charged to the customer at the prevailing domestic off-net call rates.
- redONE reserves the right to implement and enforce this policy, and modify or amend this 100 hour threshold if average on-net call volumes across the entire redONE Prepaid customer base increases, or decreases, over time.
- The Subscriber must maintain their accounts to be in an "Active" status throughout the duration of the services in order to continue enjoying the unlimited calls.
- The unlimited calls can be utilised within Malaysia only. Calls made while roaming are subject to roaming charges when used overseas.
Data Usage Policy
- After the FREE 500MB 4G LTE data has been utilised, the subsequent data usage will be deducted from the FREE 1GB Basic Internet data quota.
- Data can only be utilised within Malaysia only. If you are overseas, roaming will be imposed based on the Internet roaming rates set by the respective redONE roaming partner operators.
- redONE does not guarantee or warrant the availability of the data usage and the Subscriber(s) acknowledges and agrees that the data usage is provided on an "as is" basis.
- To experience 4G LTE speed, you must use a 4G compatible device and the data service is used in an area with 4G network.
- Software and applications which are used by you to send and/or receive, for uploading and/or downloading of files can contain very large amounts of data (e.g. Peer-to-Peer traffic like Bit Torrent or other similar file sharing applications). These software and applications demand a significantly huge amount of bandwidth which will negatively impact the speed and also cause network congestion. As a result thereof, a vast majority of customers will be affected from degradation of the quality of Service, and as such is deemed as excessive usage. Excessive usage can also be caused by spamming, virus activities, spy wares and/or other malwares which may reside in Customers’ Devices. These activities may be known or unknown to you and normally operates in the background of the Devices’ operations. Therefore, you must take all precautions and rightful actions to ensure that the above activities are controlled and minimized at all times. redONE reserves the right to implement and enforce the said Policy at its sole discretion upon occurrence of such activities.
- The data volume calculation shall take into consideration of ALL activities carried out by you including those knowing or unknowingly done under the Service.
- The responsibilities and onus of proving shall be on you to ensure that the Devices are free from all viruses, spybots and malwares when using the Service. redONE reserves the right to release any information if it is required to do so by any law, regulatory body or court of law.
- You will not be able to use the data service if your account is in Grace Period. For clarity, “Grace Period” shall mean fifty (50) days from the expiry of the validity period of your account. You may only continue to use the Internet Service once you perform a reload during the Grace Period.
International Direct Dial (IDD) and International Roaming
- IDD and International Roaming services are available to, and in, most countries.
- To make IDD calls, there must be credit balance in the SIM.
- IDD rates are applicable for calls originating from redONE Prepaid subscribers within Malaysia.
- To make calls and utilise data while roaming, there must be credit balance in the SIM.
- Calls or data usage while roaming is subject to roaming charges when used overseas.
The charges will be based on redONE’s prevailing rates and the roaming country’s rates. For the avoidance of doubt, all mobile data bundles or allowances can only be used domestically within redONE’s network. Please refer to our IDD
redONE reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions of this redONE Prepaid, including but not limited to any feature for this redONE Prepaid from time to time without prior notice as it deems fit. Continued use of this subscription and/or service following any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes an acceptance to those changes (if any). Subscribers are advised to visit the redONE Prepaid website
periodically to review the terms and conditions.