redONE Prepaid Plan
- The NEW redONE Prepaid Plan is valid for sales from 16 August 2021.
- Existing customers are not allowed to change to the new BeyondLite plan.
- The new redONE Prepaid starter pack is priced at RM10. Customers will receive RM30 FREE credit by denominations of RM5 over 6 months.
- Once the bundled data are fully utilised, subsequent usage will be charged Pay-Per-Use (PPU) rate at RM0.01 per 200kb.
- redONE Prepaid data and calls can be utilised anywhere in Malaysia within the validity period.
- Unlimited voice calls among redONE Prepaid users is subject to our Fair Use Policy, which may be implemented if the user exceeds 1,000 minutes a month. The complete Fair Use Policy can be found on www.redone.com.my/legal/fair_use_policy
redONE Prepaid SIM Card Lifecycle
- Upon successful registration, the status of the SIM card will be updated to an “Active” status that will last for a 30-day period. An “Active” status means that the Subscriber is allowed to make outgoing and incoming calls or SMS or have access to the Internet.
- Your reload amount will give you 30 active-days to make calls, SMS, and have access to the Internet.
- If during the Active state, but before the end of the Active validity period, you have utilised all the available credit balance, your line will be suspended. You can only make outgoing redONE Prepaid to redONE Prepaid calls, Data Top Up balance, and receive incoming calls and SMS.
- If there is no “reload” activity performed after the “Active Period”, your line will be barred. You can only receive incoming calls and SMS. All unutilised credit balance, Data Top Up balance will be suspended from usage.
- The number of Credit Grace Period given to the Subscriber to receive incoming calls and SMS is 50 days upon expiry of Active state validity period. No outgoing transactions or data usage are allowed unless a “reload” is performed.
- Upon reaching 50 days Credit Grace Period, you have 10 days to reload to reinstate the line (Caller ID) and any remaining credit balance in the SIM card. Failure to reload within the 10 days will result in line termination.
Unlimited redONE Prepaid to redONE Prepaid Voice Calls
- The ‘unlimited redONE Prepaid to redONE Prepaid calls’ are granted as part of normal everyday mobile voice usage for individual users. This service shall not be re-sold, rented or utilised in any other way except as an individual making calls to other redONE Prepaid users in the course of a normal day’s activities and in line with average on-net call frequency and minutes per month.
- Customers who are found to be abusing the service, with call volumes exceeding 1,000 minutes a month, may have their rights to free calls suspended, or subsequent calls beyond 1,000 minutes will be charged to the customer at the prevailing domestic off-net call rates.
Data Usage Policy
- Data can only be utilised within Malaysia only. If you are overseas, roaming will be imposed based on the Internet roaming rates set by the respective redONE roaming partner operators.
- redONE does not guarantee or warrant the availability of the data usage and the Subscriber(s) acknowledges and agrees that the data usage is provided on an “as is” basis.
- To experience 4G LTE speed, you must use a 4G compatible device and the data service is used in an area with 4G network.
- Software and applications which are used by you to send and/or receive, for uploading and/or downloading of files can contain very large amounts of data (e.g. Peer-to-Peer traffic like Bit Torrent or other similar file sharing applications). These software and applications demand a significantly huge amount of bandwidth which will negatively impact the speed and also cause network congestion. As a result thereof, a vast majority of customers will be affected from degradation of the quality of Service, and as such is deemed as excessive usage. Excessive usage can also be caused by spamming, virus activities, spy wares and/or other malwares which may reside in Customers’ Devices. These activities may be known or unknown to you and normally operates in the background of the Devices’ operations. Therefore, you must take all precautions and rightful actions to ensure that the above activities are controlled and minimized at all times. redONE reserves the right to implement and enforce the said Policy at its sole discretion upon occurrence of such activities.
- The data volume calculation shall take into consideration of ALL activities carried out by you including those knowing or unknowingly done under the Service.
- The responsibilities and onus of proving shall be on you to ensure that the Devices are free from all viruses, spybots and malwares when using the Service. redONE reserves the right to release any information if it is required to do so by any law, regulatory body or court of law.
- You will not be able to use the data service if your account is in Grace Period. For clarity, “Grace Period” shall mean fifty (50) days from the expiry of the validity period of your account. You may only continue to use the Internet Service once you perform a reload during the Grace Period.
International Direct Dial (IDD) and International Roaming
- IDD and International Roaming services are available to, and in, most countries.
- To make IDD calls, there must be credit balance in the SIM.
- IDD rates are applicable for calls originating from redONE Prepaid subscribers within Malaysia.
- To make calls and utilise data while roaming, there must be credit balance in the SIM.
- Calls or data usage while roaming is subject to roaming charges when used overseas.
- The charges will be based on redONE’s prevailing rates and the roaming country’s rates. For the avoidance of doubt, all mobile data bundles or allowances can only be used domestically within redONE’s network. Please refer to our IDD and roaming rates.
Mobile Number Portability (“MNP”)
- You may port-in from your existing mobile service provider (“Donor Network Operator”), whether prepaid or postpaid service, into redONE’s network and retain your existing mobile numbers.
- You may experience service disruption during the porting out activity from the Donor Network Operator to redONE’s network. redONE may, upon receipt of port request from you, notify you by way of SMS the progress of your MNP port-in request.
- The mobile number(s) that you have requested for MNP must Malaysia’s number(s) and is(are) subjected to the approval of the Donor Network Operator.
- Mobile numbers which have been suspended, terminated, blacklisted on the defaulters’ database and/or barred shall not be eligible for MNP.
- You may request to port in to redONE Prepaid by providing your original national registration identity card (MyKad)/military ID/passport) during registration.
- You shall ensure that the identification of the NRIC or business registration number provided is valid and is not blacklisted from any defaulter’s database.
- You shall be responsible to fully settle all outstanding bills from the Donor Network Operator prior to your request for MNP, failing in which your request for MNP may be interrupted.
- For individual account, if you are the principal account holder for any supplementary lines, you are only allowed to port-in if all supplementary lines under your account are porting in to redONE.
- You may only request for MNP if your existing service with the Donor Network Operator is not under contract. In this instance, you may only proceed with your request for MNP if you terminate the contract with the Donor Network Operator and the cost of such termination shall be borne by you.
- You shall be solely responsible for all charges incurred by you, including but not limited to any and all outstanding payments and termination fees due and imposed to you by the Donor Network Operator. Service may be interrupted in the event that there is non-payment of any outstanding charges owing by you to the Donor Network Operator.
- If the mobile number which you have requested for MNP is not approved by the Donor Network Operator for any reason whatsoever, upon resolving the matter with the Donor Network Operator, you may continue with your application for MNP, subject to any processing charges which shall be borne by you.
- redONE may, at its sole discretion cancel your request for MNP if:-
- redONE does not receive any instruction from you within thirty (30) days from the date of your request for MNP is rejected by the Donor Network Operator; or
- Approval from the Donor Network Operator is not obtained within twenty one (21) days from the date of your application.
redONE reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions of this redONE Prepaid, including but not limited to any feature for this redONE Prepaid from time to time without prior notice as it deems fit. Continued use of this subscription and/or service following any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes an acceptance to those changes (if any). Subscribers are advised to visit the redONE Prepaid website periodically to review the terms and conditions.