* For a full list of countries and their respective call charges, please check here. *All prices mentioned do not include Service Tax, only applicable for redONE Postpaid users.
Powered by Celcom Axiata, our redONE users can enjoy the same widest and best network coverage throughout Malaysia.
Locate an Agent
Visit one of our appointed agents or partners in your region.
What is this offer all about?
This is an exclusive plan for business customers to attract high data and/or voice usage customers to join redONE.
How long is this offer?
This is an offer effective from 22 December 2022 until further notice.
Where can I sign up for these plans?
You can sign up at any redONE Branch Office or redONE Partners.
Who is eligible to sign up for this plan?
All Private Limited (Sdn Bhd) and Enterprise companies can take up this offer.
How much do I need to pay upon registration?
- The company do not have to pay for anything upon registration.
- If you require a higher credit limit, deposit is required if your tenure with redONE is less than 6 months.
- If you are a foreigner, you have to pay a deposit equivalent of their respective monthly credit limit.
How many lines can I register for this plan?
Minimum 5 lines for first-time registration.
Will I be tied to a contract if I sign up for this plan?
Yes, this plan is subject to a 12 months contract. If you take up a premium number you will be subjected to a contract period of 24 months.
What is the LOA letter validity period?
30 days from the date the LOA is issued.
What is redCALL?
redCALL is a new Value-Added Service (VAS) that enables high voice usage customers to make unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia.
Do I need to activate/ subscribe redCALL?
No, the redCALL will be activated automatically once your BIZ40 Postpaid plan is successfully activated or successfully ported-in.
I don’t want the redCALL service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redCALL service. It is bundled with the BIZ40 Postpaid plan for you to enjoy unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia.
Is the unlimited voice calls to all networks valid for calls made when I am roaming?
The unlimited voice calls is valid for domestic calls in Malaysia only.
Does the unlimited voice calls include calls to fixed lines e.g. 03 numbers?
Yes. The unlimited voice calls include all domestic calls to mobile numbers and fixed line numbers in Malaysia. Calls to special numbers are excluded.
Is there a Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited voice calls?
Yes, Fair Usage Policy of 100 hours per month is applicable.
What happens when I exceed the Fair Usage Policy for unlimited calls?
You can continue to call other networks’ numbers at RM0.15 per minute for the remaining days of the calendar month.
What is redDATA?
redDATA is a Value-Added Service (VAS) that offers unlimited data @6Mbps.
Do I need to activate/ subscribe redDATA?
No, the redDATA will be activated automatically once your BIZ40 Postpaid plan is successfully activated or successfully ported-in. Subscription charges for individual partners may apply, if any.
I don’t want the redDATA service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redDATA service. It is bundled with the BIZ40 Postpaid plan for you to enjoy unlimited data access in Malaysia.
I have utilised the redDATA quota. Can I subscribe to redDATA again?
No, only 1 active subscription is allowed in a month. However, you can purchase the Data Top Up to stream at high speed.
How do the customers check on their redDATA data balance?
Customers can check the usage via by dialing *123# or 1App.
When can I utilise the redDATA data quota?
You can use the redDATA data anytime. The redDATA data will expire at the end of the month.
What is the speed of the redDATA streaming?
The speed of data quota for redDATA streaming is 6Mbps. You will need to use a 4G LTE compatible device to enjoy the 4G speed.
- All prices displayed exclude service tax which will be imposed in your monthly bill (except for Advance Payment).
- The Advance Payment and Registration Fee is waived for new line and MNP Port-in registration.
- Monthly access fee of BIZ40 plan is only applicable for the bundled data, unlimited data and unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia and fixed line numbers, not for video calls and voice calls to special numbers.
- The redCALL and redDATA VAS are bundled with the BIZ40 plan and are not optional. RM10 per month will be charged to the bill for redCALL.
- The data bundle for BIZ40 will be prorated based on the customer’s bundled high speed data usage. The prorated usage prices are as below:
Plan Name High Speed Data Usage 25% or less High Speed Data Usage 26% – 50% High Speed Data Usage 51% – 75% High Speed Data Usage 76% or more BIZ40 RM7.50 RM15 RM22.50 RM30
- Upon 100% utilisation of the bundled high speed data, the subsequent usage will be slowed to a maximum of of 6Mbps speed. Customer may opt to purchase Data Top Up to continue surfing the Internet at high speed.
- The RM10 Processing Fee will be charged to the customer’s bill. The Processing Fee is subject to ST.
- The RM10 Processing Fee will be paid to the partner who submitted the registration request.
- The redCALL Value-Added Service (VAS) offers unlimited voice calls to all networks and is applicable for domestic usage within Malaysian networks only. Video calls and voice calls to special numbers are excluded.
- The redCALL VAS is bundled with the NEW BIZ40 Postpaid plan and is not optional. RM10 per month will be charged to the bill.
- Unlimited voice calls include:
- All domestic calls to redONE Postpaid, redONE Prepaid and other mobile operators
- All domestic calls to national fixed line numbers
- CALLS EXCLUDED from the unlimited voice calls include:
- Calls to 1300 / 1700 / 1600 / 1MOCC numbers
- Calls to special and premium numbers
- Video calls
- IDD calls
- The redCALL VAS will be auto renewed on the 1st of every month.
- In any event where the customer wants to change his/her subscribed plan from NEW BIZ40 to another plan, the subscription to redCALL will be automatically terminated unless the new plan is Amazing38M, Amazing58 or Hybrid50.
- The redDATA Value-Added Service (VAS) offers unlimited data@6Mbps and is applicable for domestic usage within Malaysian only.
- The redDATA VAS is bundled with the NEW BIZ40 Postpaid plan and is not optional.
- The unlimited data can be used for all data services.
- redDATA can only be utilized domestically i.e. within Malaysia network only. Data usage when overseas are subjected to data roaming charges. The customer shall be charged based on the data rates imposed by the respective redONE roaming operators for data usage while roaming with redONE’s overseas roaming partners.
- The redDATA VAS will be auto renewed on the 1st of every month.
- The redDATA data will expire at the end of the calendar month. Any unutilised redDATA data will not be carried forward to the following month.
- In any event where the customer wants to change his/her subscribed plan from NEW BIZ40 to another plan, the subscription to redDATA will be automatically terminated.
- Upon 100% utilization of the redDATA quota, any further Internet usage will be deducted from available Data Top Up quota or you will surf on reduced speeds.
- Unlimited data quota is restricted only for Subscriber’s individual use and cannot be shared with any other person(s) or devices in any manner (including SIM boxes or mobile hotspot) and is subjected to redONE’s Fair Usage Policy.
- Data service is subject to network limitations and availability and device capability. Your download speed and data capacity will vary and may be slower and could be affected by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your handset type and quality, the general Internet traffic and coverage availability or due to Fair Usage Policy. (FUP). For more info, please visit https://www.redone.com.my/legal/fair_use_policy
- redDATA is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other redONE Postpaid account.
- We reserve the rights at any time without being liable to you or any third party to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Plan and Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Plan and Service(s) if your usage:
- shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on the network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- is not in accordance with the redONE Fair Usage Policy (at https://www.redone.com.my/en/fair-use-policy/)
- is for commercial/non-personal purposes.