Subscribe to redONE Postpaid unlimited plan, UX50 and get your FREE
limited edition NFC Touch ‘n Go card with RM10 preload.
Exclusive at KL Sentral – redONE LRT Station only!
* For a full list of countries and their respective call charges, please check here. *All prices mentioned do not include Service Tax, only applicable for redONE Postpaid users.
Powered by Celcom Axiata, our redONE users can enjoy the same widest and best network coverage throughout Malaysia.
Locate an Agent
Visit one of our appointed agents or partners in your region.
- What is this promotion about?
This promotion rewards customers with a FREE NFC Touch ‘n Go Card when they subscribe to the redONE Postpaid UX50 plan.
- Where can I register for the UX50 plan to get the free NFC Touch ‘n Go Card?
You can register for the UX50 plan and collect your free NFC Touch ‘n Go Card at KL Sentral –redONE LRT Station only.
- Can I get the free NFC Touch ‘n Go Card when I register for the plan at other locations?
No. This offer is only applicable for registration of the UX50 plan at KL Sentral –redONE LRT Station only.
- How long will this promotion last?
This promotion is valid while the NFC Touch ‘n Go Card stock lasts.
- Can I exchange the free NFC Touch ‘n Go Card with cash?
No. The free NFC Touch ‘n Go Card cannot be exchanged for cash, transferred, changed, or redeemed in any shape or form by the customer.
- What is this new UX50 Postpaid plan about?
This is our new unlimited internet plan. There are no extra charges when the data quota has been fully used. The data speed will be throttled down to 64kbps upon full utilization of the FUP quota.
- What is UX50?
This is our new unlimited internet Postpaid plan.
Item UX50 Monthly Fee RM50 Data 30 GB + unlimited internet@6Mbps Voice Call Unlimited to all networks Mobile Hotspot/ Shareable data 30 GB
- Who is eligible to subscribe to this new postpaid plan?
All Malaysians and foreigners above 18 years old can sign up for these plans. The plan is available for new registrations, mobile number portability (MNP) port-ins and rate plan changes. (excluding M2M).
- How much do I need to pay upon registration?
Postpaid Plan UX50 Advance Payment RM50 Registration Fee RM10
- Can I port to the new Postpaid plan?
Yes. You can port in and subscribe to the new Postpaid plans provided you do not have any outstanding balance or under contract with your current mobile service provider.
- Will I be tied to a contract if I sign up for this plan?
No contract. If you take up a premium number, you will be subjected to a contract period of 24 months.
- After I take up one of these plans, am I allowed to upgrade my monthly data bundle?
You can buy the one-off Data Top Up by dialling *123# or log on to 1App to purchase additional data.
- I am an existing Amazing8 customer. Can I upgrade my plan to the new UX50?
Yes you can.
- What happens when I have utilised my mobile internet Data?
You can purchase the Data Top Up via the 1App or by dialling *123# once you have fully utilised your Data quota. The quota from Data Top Up is shareable via Hotspot.
- Can I register for any supplementary lines with UX50?
Yes, you can register up to 6 supplementary lines per master account.
- I purchased the redVIDEO 1 time Add-on. Which data will be utilized first?
Below table are the data utilization priority:
Utilisation Data Usage 1st Purchased redVIDEO, redSOCIAL, redSTUDY, redMUSIC 2nd 30 GB bundled 4G LTE Data 3rd Purchased Data Top Up 4th Unlimited Internet@6Mbps 5th Basic Internet @64kbps
- What is redCALL?
redCALL is a new Value-Added Service (VAS) that enables high voice usage customers to make unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia.
- Do I need to activate/ subscribe redCALL
No, the redCALL will be activated automatically once your UX50 Postpaid plan is successfully activated or successfully ported-in.
- I don’t want the redCALL service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redCALL service. It is bundled with the UX50 Postpaid plan for you to enjoy unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia.
- Is the unlimited voice calls to all networks valid for calls made when I am roaming?
The unlimited voice calls is valid for domestic calls in Malaysia only.
- Does the unlimited voice calls include calls to fixed lines e.g. 03 numbers?
Yes. The unlimited voice calls include all domestic calls to mobile numbers and fixed line numbers in Malaysia. Calls to special numbers are excluded.
- Is there a Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited voice calls?
Yes, Fair Usage Policy of 100 hours per month is applicable.
- What happens when I exceed the Fair Usage Policy for unlimited calls?
You can continue to call other networks’ numbers at RM0.15 per minute for the remaining days of the calendar month.
- What is the new redDATA?
The redDATA monthly recurring VAS offers unlimited data@6Mbps every day until the end of the month.
- Do I need to activate/ subscribe redDATA?
No, the redDATA will be activated automatically once your UX50 Postpaid plan is successfully activated or successfully ported-in.
- I don’t want the redDATA service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redDATA service. It is bundled with the UX50 Postpaid plan for you to enjoy unlimited data for all data usage.
- Is there a Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited data?
Yes, Fair Usage Policy of 100 GB per month is applicable.
- What happens when I exceed the Fair Usage Policy for unlimited data?
Subsequent data usage will be slowed to a maximum of 64kbps.
- What can I use the Unlimited data for?
The Unlimited Data can be utilised for ALL usages on your smartphone – web browsing, video streaming, social chatting, etc., and you may use it on both 4G networks.
- When can I utilise the redDATA unlimited data quota?
You can utilise the redDATA unlimited data quota at any time.
- What is the speed of the unlimited data for redDATA ?
The speed of the redDATA streaming is capped at 6Mbps speed.
- Can I enjoy the Unlimited Data when I am overseas?
No, the Unlimited Data are available for domestic usage only. Standard roaming charges apply for data usage when roaming overseas.
- Am I allowed to share my redDATA Unlimited data with other devices via mobile hotspot?
The Unlimited data is meant for personal use on your smartphone only.
- This offer is only applicable for registration of the UX50 plan at KL Sentral –redONE LRT Station only.
- The free NFC Touch N’ Go card will be given upon successful registration of the UX50 plan and while stocks last.
- The free NFC Touch N’ Go Card cannot be exchanged for cash, transferred, changed or redeemed in any shape or form by the customer.
- redONE reserves the right to amend, change, erase or add any terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
- All prices displayed exclude service tax which will be imposed on you in your monthly bill.
- RM50 advance payment is required for new line registration. The advance payment is waived for MNP- Port-in customers (Postpaid & Prepaid excluding foreigners). The advance payment will be used to deduct against your first month’s bill and you will only be required to pay any balance due under your first month’s bill.
- Registration by non-Malaysian citizen customers shall be charged with a deposit equivalent of their respective monthly credit limit.
- Monthly access fee for UX50 plan is only applicable for the bundled high speed data, bundled redDATA and unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia and fixed line numbers, not for video calls and voice calls to special numbers.
- The redCALL and redDATA VAS are bundled with the UX50 plan and are not optional.
- The bundled high speed data, bundled redDATA and unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia and fixed line numbers are applicable for domestic usage only within Malaysia network. Roaming and IDD are chargeable based on Pay-Per-Use (PPU) rate.
- In the UX50 plan’s first bill, the data bundle will be prorated based on the customer’s bundled high speed data usage. The prorated usage prices are as below:
Plan Name Data Usage
25% or less
26% – 50%
51% – 75%
76% or more
UX50 RM10 RM20 RM30 RM40
- Upon 100% utilisation of the bundled high speed data, the subsequent usage will be reduced to a maximum of 6Mbps without incurring extra data charges when usage exceeds 100% of the bundled data. Customer may opt to purchase Data Top Up to continue surfing the Internet at high speed.
- This plan is NOT eligible for 30 days cooling-off period.
- Change plan request to the new UX50 plan is allowed starting 8 August 2023.
- In the event of termination, there will not be any pro-rated billing on your last bill; you will be charged the full month’s commitment fee.
- The redCALL Value-Added Service (VAS) offers unlimited voice calls to all networks and is applicable for domestic usage within Malaysian networks only. Video calls and voice calls to special numbers are excluded.
- The redCALL VAS is bundled with the NEW UX50 Postpaid plans and is not optional. RM10 per month will be charged to the bill.
- Unlimited voice calls include:
- All domestic calls to redONE Postpaid, redONE Prepaid and other mobile operators
- All domestic calls to national fixed line numbers
- CALLS EXCLUDED from the unlimited voice calls include:
- Calls to 1300 / 1700 / 1600 / 1MOCC numbers
- Calls to special and premium numbers
- Video calls
- IDD calls
- The redCALL VAS will be auto renewed on the 1st of every month.
- In any event where the customer wants to change his/her subscribed plan from the UX50 to another plan, the subscription to redCALL and redDATA will be automatically continued unless the new plan is RP8, Amazing28+ or Data28.
- The unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia shall NOT be:
- Re-sold, rented or utilized in any other way except as an individual making calls to other network users in Malaysia
- Used for rerouting calls (connection with a device/software/application)
- Used to setup switch devices which could keep a line open potentially for hours
- Used for multiple simultaneous calling and conference calling
- Used for call centre and telemarketing
- Used for continuous calling for extended period of time, auto dialing and machine to machine communication
- The redDATA Value-Added Service (VAS) offers unlimited data@6Mbps and is applicable for domestic usage within Malaysian only.
- The redDATA VAS is bundled with the NEW UX50 Postpaid plan and is not optional.
- The unlimited data can be used for all data services.
- redDATA can only be utilized domestically i.e. within Malaysia network only. Data usage when overseas are subjected to data roaming charges. The customer shall be charged based on the data rates imposed by the respective redONE roaming operators for data usage while roaming with redONE’s overseas roaming partners.
- The redDATA VAS will be auto renewed on the 1st of every month.
- The redDATA data will expire at the end of the calendar month. Any unutilised redDATA data will not be carried forward to the following month.
- In any event where the customer wants to change his/her subscribed plan from NEW UX50 to another plan, the subscription to redDATA will be automatically terminated.
- Upon 100% utilization of the redDATA quota, any further Internet usage will be deducted from available Data Top Up quota or you will surf on reduced speeds.
- Unlimited data quota is restricted only for Subscriber’s individual use and cannot be shared with any other person(s) or devices in any manner (including SIM boxes or mobile hotspot) and is subjected to redONE’s Fair Usage Policy.
- Data service is subject to network limitations and availability and device capability. Yourdownload speed and data capacity will vary and may be slower and could be affected by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your handset type and quality, the general Internet traffic and coverage availability or due to Fair Usage Policy. (FUP). For more info, please visit https://www.redone.com.my/en/fair-use-policy/
- redDATA is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other redONE Postpaid account.
- We reserve the rights at any time without being liable to you or any third party to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Plan and Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Plan and Service(s) if your usage:
- shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on the network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- is not in accordance with the redONE Fair Usage Policy (at https://www.redone.com.my/en/fair-use-policy/)
- is for commercial/non-personal purposes.