How do I subscribe to the redSMS?
Go to Add-Ons
Select desired add-on and click Subscribe
* All prices stated exclude Service Tax.
* Subscription is considered successful when the customer receives a confirmation SMS.
- What is redSMS?
redSMS is a Value-Added Service (VAS) that enables customers to send unlimited SMS to all redONE Postpaid numbers and 100 SMS to all other networks in Malaysia.
- Is redSMS a permanent VAS offered by redONE?
Yes. It is available for subscription starting 4 March 2019.
- How can I subscribe to redSMS?
For new customers, you can subscribe to redSMS when you sign up for a new redONE line at any redONE Branch and Partner Shops near you. For existing customers, you can subscribe via three (3) ways:
- Send redSMS></on to 23388
- Dial *123# or
- Contact Customer Care
- Who can subscribe to redSMS?
redSMS is available exclusively for all new and existing RP8, Amazing8, Amazing28, Amazing48, Amazing48+, POS38, POS58, SMP8, Super8, Super28 and Super48 customers.
- Are there any charges for the SMS I sent to 23388?
Yes. The standard RM0.15 per SMS will be charged to your bill.
- How do I unsubscribe to redSMS?
You can contact our Customer Care to unsubscribe.
- I have terminated my subscription to redSMS. Can I subscribe to redSMS again?
Yes, you can subscribe via USSD *123# or by sending to 23388 one (1) time in a month. RM10 (excluding Service Tax) per month will be charged to your bill for every successful subscription to redSMS
- Is there any registration fee required if I subscribe to redSMS?
No, there is no registration fee required.
- Will I be tied to a contract if I subscribe to redSMS?
No, there is no contract for redSMS . You can choose to terminate redSMS anytime you want. However, the subscription fee will not be pro-rated and a full month subscription fee will be charged to your bill.
- I sent to redSMS> 23388. How do I know that my subscription is successful?
You will receive a SMS notification to inform you that your subscription is successful within five (5) minutes.</on </on <>
- I am a RP8 customer. Can I subscribe to redSMS?
Yes, you can.
- I was on the Amazing28 plan when I subscribed to the new redSMS VAS on 21 March 2019. However, I requested to change my Amazing28 plan to Amazing48+ plan on 28 March 2019. Will my redSMS subscription continue?
Yes. The subscription will continue until you request for termination.
- Is there a Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited SMS to redONE Postpaid numbers?
Yes, Fair Usage Policy of 3,000 SMS per month is applicable.
- What happens when I exceed the Fair Usage Policy for unlimited SMS?
You can continue to send SMS at RM0.05 per SMS for the remaining days of the calendar month.
- The new redSMS Value-Added Service is valid from 4 March 2019.
- The new redSMS Value-Added Service (VAS) offers unlimited outgoing SMS to all redONE Postpaid Malaysia numbers and 100 SMS to all networks, and is applicable for domestic usage within Malaysia only.
- Unlimited SMS applies to domestic mobile on-net usages to redONE Postpaid numbers only.
- SMS sent to International numbers (IDD) and while roaming are excluded.
- redSMS can only be utilised domestically i.e. within Malaysia only. SMS sent when overseas are subjected to roaming charges. The Customer shall be charged based on the SMS rates imposed by the respective redONE roaming operators for SMS usage while roaming with redONE’s overseas roaming partners.
- redSMS is a subscription based VAS. Customers can subscribe and request for termination any time. The termination of the redSMS is only effective at the end of the month.
- The subscription fee for redSMS is not pro-rated and will be auto-renewed on the 1st of every month unless redSMS has been terminated.
- In the event the customer terminates redSMS , the customer will be charged a full one (1) month subscription fee for the particular month even though the customer terminates redSMS at the beginning or middle of the month. Customers are advised to terminate redSMS before the start of the next bill cycle.
- If the customer subscribes to redSMS in the middle of the month, any previous usage will be charged normal rate and is not calculated under the unlimited SMS or 100 SMS to other networks. Only the usage after the successful subscription will be calculated under the redSMS.
- Unlimited SMS to all redONE Postpaid numbers is subject to our Fair Use Policy, which may be implemented if you exceed 3,000 SMS a month. The complete Fair Use Policy can be found on www.redONE.com.my
- Upon 100% utilisation of the 100 SMS, subsequent usage will be charged Pay-Per-Use (PPU) rate at RM0.10 per SMS.
- redSMS is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other redONE Postpaid account.
- The unlimited SMS to redONE Postpaid and 100 SMS to all networks shall NOT be
- Re-sold, rented or utilised in any other way except as an individual sending SMS to a redONE Postpaid number or to other network users in Malaysia.
- Used for multiple simultaneous bulk messaging
- redSMS is strictly for standard person-to-person messaging; and not meant for any commercial/non-personal usages. For any excessive usage, or on suspicion of fraud, any illegal practice or unusual activity in respect of the Customer’s Account with redONE, redONE at its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right at any time without being liable to the Customer or any third party to discontinue, disconnect, interrupt, bar or suspend the service for such period of time as redONE shall deem fit.