How do I subscribe to the redVIDEO?
Click My Plan and then choose Add-Ons
Select desired add-on and click Subscribe
* All prices stated exclude Service Tax.
* Subscription is considered successful when the customer receives a confirmation SMS.
* RM10 will be charged to the customer’s bill upon every successful subscription.
- What is the new redVIDEO Monthly recurring Value-Added Service (VAS)?
It is a new redVIDEO auto-recurring VAS that offers 10GB 4G LTE data access per month to stream videos from our official video partners at only RM10 per month.
- Is redVIDEO Monthly recurring a permanent VAS offered by redONE?
Yes. It is available for subscription starting 1 May 2019.
- How can I subscribe to the new redVIDEO Monthly recurring VAS?
For new customers, you can subscribe when you sign up for a new redONE line or port-in a number to redONE at any redONE Branch and Partner Shops near you.
For existing customers, you can subscribe via three (3) ways:
- Sending <ON redVIDEO> to 23388
- Dialing *123# or
- Contacting Customer Care
- I sent <ON redVIDEO> to 23388. How do I know that my subscription has been activated?
You will receive a SMS notification to inform you that your subscription is successful within 5 minutes.
- Who can subscribe to redVIDEO?
redVIDEO is available to all redONE customers excluding M2M, FMS, MyFon and SME plan customers.
- Are there any charges for the SMS I sent to 23388?
Yes. The standard RM0.15 per SMS will be charged to your bill.
- What is the difference between redVIDEO Monthly recurring and redVIDEO 1-time Add-on?
redVIDEO Monthly recurring is an auto-recurring VAS where you will receive 10GB 4G LTE data every month to stream videos from our official video partners whereas redVIDEO 1-time add-on is only valid until the end of the calendar month and will not be renewed in the following month.
- I have purchase the redVIDEO 1-time Add-on on 1 May 2019. How can I subscribe to the redVIDEO Monthly recurring VAS?
If you subscribe to the redVIDEO Monthly recurring VAS while the redVIDEO 1-time add-on is active, any data quota balance from the redVIDEO 1-time add-on will be FORFEITED. You are advised to only subscribe once your previous redVIDEO 1-time add-on quota is used up.
- How do I unsubscribe to redVIDEO?
You can contact our Customer Care to unsubscribe.
- I have terminated my subscription to redVIDEO. Can I subscribe to redVIDEO again?
Yes, you can resubscribe via USSD *123# or by sending ON redVIDEO to 23388 or via 1App. RM10 per month will be charged to your bill for every successful subscription to redVIDEO.
- Is there any registration fee required if I subscribe to redVIDEO?
No, there is no registration fee required.
- Will I be tied to a contract if I subscribe to redVIDEO?
No, there is no contract for redVIDEO. You can choose to terminate redVIDEO anytime you want. However, the subscription fee will not be pro-rated and a full month subscription fee will be charged to your bill.
- I am a RP8 customer. Can I subscribe to redVIDEO?
Yes, you can.
- I was on the Amazing28 plan when I subscribed to the new redVIDEO on 21 May 2019. However, I requested to change my current Amazing28 plan to Amazing48+ plan on 28 March 2019. Will my redVIDEO subscription continue?
Yes. The subscription will continue until you request for termination.
- How do the customers check on their 10GB redVIDEO data balance?
Customers can check the usage via by dialing *123# or 1App.
- I have utilised the 10GB redVIDEO Monthly recurring quota. Can I subscribe redVIDEO again?
No, only one (1) active subscription is allowed in a month. However, you can purchase the 1-time add-on. For each successful purchase, RM10 will be charged to your bill.
- When can I utilise the 10GB redVIDEO data quota?
You can use the 10GB redVIDEO data anytime. The 10GB redVIDEO data will expire at the end of the month.
- What is the speed of the 10GB data for redVIDEO streaming?
The speed of 10GB data quota for redVIDEO streaming is high speed 4G LTE data. You will need to use a 4G LTE compatible device to enjoy the 4G speed.
- The new redVIDEO Monthly recurring Value-Added Service (VAS) offers 10GB high speed all day video streaming every day until the end of the month or until the redVIDEO data is fully utilised.
- redVIDEO Monthly recurring VAS is a subscription based VAS and will be auto-renewed on the 1st of every month unless redVIDEO has been terminated.
- The subscription fee for redVIDEO is not pro-rated. Customers will be charged a full RM10 in the bill upon successful subscription.
- If a customer subscribes to the redVIDEO Monthly recurring VAS while the redVIDEO 1-time add-on is active, any data quota balance from the redVIDEO 1-time add-on will be FORFEITED. Customer is advised to only subscribe once the previous redVIDEO 1-time add-on quota is used up.
- Customers can subscribe the redVIDEO Monthly recurring VAS at any time. Once the customer have fully utilised the 10GB quota, they can purchase the redVIDEO 1-time add-on VAS.
- The redVIDEO 10GB data quota will expire at the end of the calendar month. Any unutilised redVIDEO data will not be carried forward to the following month.
- If the customer adds the redVIDEO subscription at any time within the month, any previous usage will be charged normal rate and is not calculated under the 10GB redVIDEO data bucket. Only the usage after the successful subscription will be calculated under the redVIDEO data bucket.
- The 10GB 4G LTE data can only be used for streaming redVIDEO channels. Other data usage will be deducted from the available bundled high speed data or charged Pay-Per-Use.
- When streaming videos on the redVIDEO channels, the 10GB redVIDEO data quota will be utilised first.
- redVIDEO can only be utilised domestically i.e. within Malaysia network only. Video streaming when overseas are subjected to data roaming charges. The customer shall be charged based on the data rates imposed by the respective redONE roaming operators for data usage while roaming with redONE’s overseas roaming partners.
- Customers can request for termination at any time. Any unutilised redVIDEO high speed data quota will be forfeited upon successful termination. Customer is advised to terminate redVIDEO before the start of the next bill cycle.
- In the event the customer terminates redVIDEO , the customer will be charged a full one (1) month subscription fee for the particular month even though the customer terminates redVIDEO at any time of the month. Customers are advised to terminate redVIDEO before the start of the next bill cycle.
- Customers with an active redVIDEO Monthly recurring VAS active can purchase the redVIDEO 1-time add-on VAS. The quota will be combined.
- Upon 100% utilisation of the redVIDEO quota, subsequent usage will be deducted from the customer’s allocated bundled data, recurring data bundle or Data Top Up quota. If there is no active data quota available, subsequent data usage will be charged Pay-Per-Use(PPU) rate at RM0.10 / MB or at Basic Internet speed for data plans.
- redVIDEO is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other redONE Postpaid account.
- Any data used for internet or content access (such as advertisements and web analytic tools) other than for video streaming will be deducted from the customer’s plan data quota and not from the redVIDEO data quota.
- redONE will strive to fully utilise the redVIDEO data quota whenever the customer is streaming/uploading video. However, there may be instances where the redVIDEO data quota may inadvertently be used even when there is no streaming or uploading content on redVIDEO happening or the data quota from the customer’s plan may be accidently used to stream instead of the subscribed redVIDEO quota.
These could occur due to a number of reasons including technical issues such as missed configuration or whitelisting of wrong IP address by third parties or due to the redVIDEO partners changing or updating their IP addresses and URL without giving redONE sufficient notice to update our system. Customer must acknowledge the possibility of these instances happening and agree not to hold us liable.
- The Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers unless expressly stated.