Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this offer all about?
This is an offer to attract MNP port-in customers to sign up our redONE Postpaid line and our loyal customers to sign up for a redONE Postpaid Family line with no Advance Payment for your family member.
- How long is this offer?
This is an offer effective from 15 August 2023.
- Where can I sign up for these plans?
You can sign up at any redONE Branch Office and redONE Partners.
- Who is eligible to sign up for these plans?
All MNP Port-in Master account customers and existing master account customers on monthly commitment RM38 and above plan.
- How much do I need to pay upon registration?
Please refer below table for the upfront payment charges:
- For a limited time only, we’re waiving the Advance payment for all Mobile Number Portability (MNP) customers.
- If you require a higher credit limit, deposit is required if your tenure with redONE is less than 6 months.
- I am blacklisted by other telco. I would like to sign up to Family38 with a new redONE number. How much Advance Payment do I need to pay?
You need to pay RM38 Advance Payment.
- What is redCALL?
redCALL is a new Value-Added Service (VAS) that enables high voice usage customers to make unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia.
- Do I need to activate/ subscribe redCALL?
No, the redCALL will be activated automatically once your Family38 Postpaid plan is successfully activated or successfully ported-in.
- I don’t want the redCALL service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redCALL service. It is bundled with the Family38 Postpaid plan for you to enjoy unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia.
- Is the unlimited voice calls to all networks valid for calls made when I am roaming?
The unlimited voice calls is valid for domestic calls in Malaysia only.
- Does the unlimited voice calls include calls to fixed lines e.g. 03 numbers?
Yes. The unlimited voice calls include all domestic calls to mobile numbers and fixed line numbers in Malaysia. Calls to special numbers are excluded.
- Is there a Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited voice calls?
Yes, Fair Usage Policy of 100 hours per month is applicable.
- What happens when I exceed the Fair Usage Policy for unlimited calls?
You can continue to call other networks’ numbers at RM0.15 per minute for the remaining days of the calendar month.
- What is redDATA?
redDATA is a Value-Added Service (VAS) that offers unlimited data@6Mbps
- Do I need to activate/ subscribe redDATA?
No, the redDATA will be activated automatically once your Family38 Postpaid plan is successfully activated or successfully ported-in. Subscription charges for individual partners may apply, if any.
- I don’t want the redDATA Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redDATA service. It is bundled with the Family38 Postpaid plan for you to enjoy unlimited data access in Malaysia.
- I have utilised the redDATA Can I subscribe to redDATA again?
No, only 1 active subscription is allowed in a month. However, you can purchase the Data Top Up to stream at high speed.
- How do the customers check on their redDATA data balance
Customers can check the usage by dialing *123# or via the 1App.
- When can I utilise the redDATA data quota?
You can use the redDATA data anytime. The redDATA data will expire at the end of the month.
- What is the speed of the redDATA streaming?
The speed of data quota for redDATA streaming is 6Mbps. You will need to use a 4G LTE compatible device to enjoy the 4G speed.