For Existing Customer (Loyalty Plan)
- What is this promotion about?
This promotion is a loyalty programme to reward existing redONE customers with a complimentary smartphone when they register a new supplementary line.
- When is this promotion available?
This promotion starts on August 2020 and is valid until further notice.
- Where can I enjoy this promotion?
You can visit your nearest redONE Premier Shop, VPS, PNC Gold, redCOOP SA, redCOOP VPS, redCOOP PSA.
- Are prices stated in this page inclusive of service tax?
No. Prices displayed in this page exclude service tax (except for advance payment).
- Do I need to pay for registration fees and advance payment when I sign up for an Amazing Postpaid plan under this promotion?
- How do I know if I am eligible for this promotion?
This promotion is valid for Amazing58, and Amazing38 master account customers with a tenure of over 12 months and a good payment record (Not barred or suspended in the past 3 months). Each eligible master account customer is allowed to sign up for one (1) new supplementary line (register new or port-in) to get one (1) FREE smartphone or purchase it at a discounted price.
- Is there a contract period for the plans under this promotion?
The contract period for the supplementary line is for 24 months, while the contract period for the master account will be reset to 24 months.
For New Customer (Smart Plans)
- What is this promotion all about?
This is an exclusive device and postpaid plan bundle promotion. You can get a FREE device or smartphone or purchase it at a discounted price when you subscribe to the redONE Smart68U or Smart38 plan.
- How long is the promotion period?
This promotion starts from January 2022 until further notice.
- Where can I sign up for this promotion?
You can sign up at any redONE Premier Shop, PNC Gold & redONE Branches.
- Who is eligible to sign up for this promotion?
All new personal and MNP port in numbers (excluding M2M).
- I am an existing RP8 customer with 3 months contract remaining. Am I allowed to sign up for this phone bundle promotion?
No, you cannot. However, you can sign up for a new line or port in a number to enjoy this offer.
- Is there any Registration Fee required for this promotion?
Yes, you will need to pay RM50 Registration Fee to sign up for the Smart68U or Smart38 plan.
- Is there any device upfront payment required for this promotion?
There is no upfront payment required for the device(s). The device is given to you for FREE when you subscribe to a redONE Smart68U or Smart38 Postpaid plan.
- Is there any advance payment required for this promotion?
- The SMART38 plan requires an advance payment of RM180. The credit will be offset in the customer’s monthly bill for 12 months at RM15 per month.
- The SMART68U plan requires an advance payment of RM300. The credit will be offset in the customer’s monthly bill for 12 months at RM25 per month.
- Will I be tied to a contract if I sign up for this promotion?
Yes, this promotion is subject to a contract period of 24 months.
- Why do I need to sign a contract to enjoy this promotion?
This is a subsidised device and Postpaid plan bundle promotion from redONE and the contract is to ensure that you will remain as a redONE customer for a set period of time.
- I signed up for this promotion. What happens when if I exceeded the bundled monthly data quota?
- SMART38 plan: Once you have exceeded the monthly bundled data quota, your data connection will be throttled to a maximum of 64kbps, depending on your location and current network condition.
- SMART68U plan: Once you have exceeded the monthly bundled data quota, your data connection will be throttled to a maximum of 6Mbps, depending on your location and current network condition.
- Can I port in my number from other telco operators to enjoy this offer?
Yes, you can. Smart68U and Smart38 Postpaid plans are available for all MNP port-in users (Except M2M customers).
- My MNP port-in request failed. How can I get back the advance payment and deposit paid?
You will need to go back to the redONE Branch or Partner that registered the port-in line for the refund.
- After I have signed up for this promotion, am I allowed to upgrade my monthly data quota?
No, you cannot upgrade your monthly data quota. However, you can purchase Data Top Up to enjoy the 4G LTE speed once you have fully utilised your plan’s monthly data quota.
- What happens if I terminated my Postpaid line within the contract period?
You will incur the early termination penalty as per your signed contract.
- The plan comes bundled with redVIDEO, which data will be utilized first?
Below table are the data utilization priority:
|1st||redVIDEO 500MB/day @1mbps||Purchased redVIDEO, redSOCIAL, FREE redSTUDY, redMUSIC|
|2nd||Purchased redVIDEO, redSOCIAL, FREE redSTUDY, redMUSIC||10GB bundled 4G LTE High Speed Data|
|3rd||8GB bundled 4G LTE High Speed Data||Purchased Data Top Up|
|4th||Purchased Data Top Up||redDATA|
|5th||Basic Internet @64kbps||Basic Internet @64kbps|
- How can I check the stock availability in the redONE Branch or Partner? Will this information be available in your redONE website?
No, the information is not available in the redONE website. Please walk in to the nearest redONE Branch or redONE Partner to check on stock availability.
- What is the warranty period of the device(s)?
All device(s) comes with the standard 1-year manufacturer warranty period.
- Do we get to choose the colour of the FREE phone?
Yes, and the colours are subject to availability.
- If my phone is faulty, where can I go to repair it?
For any after sales enquiry, customers must refer to the manufacturer and visit an authorised Support Centre.
For Existing Customer (Master Line Upgrade)
- What is this offer all about?
This is a promotion to allow loyal redONE Postpaid Master Account customers to upgrade to a device bundle plans with an attractive device.
- How long is this offer?
This promotion will begin on 13 May 2022 while stocks last.
- Where can I sign up for these plans?
You can sign up at any redONE Branch and redONE Premier Shop partners near you.
- Who is eligible to sign up for these plans?
The Master Line customers with the following requirement are eligible:
- tenure more than 12 months (based on the commencement date of the original plan sign up date or MNP successful port-in date).
- Good pay master (Not barred or suspended in the last 3 months)
- Current master line or sub line(s) must be in active mode. Any form of suspension or barring is not allowed.
- Not contracted
- No contracted Loyalty Device Program sup line.
- How many complimentary smartphones can I get under this promotion?
Eligible Master line customers can upgrade their line to be eligible for 1 (one) complimentary smartphone.
- Is there any registration fee required for this promotion?
No, Registration Fee is not required. However a one-time processing fee of RM50 will be charged to your redONE bill.
- Is there any Advance Payment required for this promotion?
No, there is no advance payment required.
- Will I be tied to a contract if I sign up for this plan?
Yes, this promotion is subject to a contract period of 24 months.
- After I take up this promotion, am I allowed to change my plan?
Yes. You are allowed to change to any standard plans after you have fulfilled your contract term.
- I do not want the FREE device. Can I exchange it for cash?
The device is given to you FREE and cannot be exchanged into cash.
- How can I check the stock availability in redONE Premier Shops? Will this information be available in your redONE website?
No, the information is not available in the redONE website. Please walk in to the nearest redONE Branch and Premier Shop to check on stock availability.
- What is the warranty period of the devices?
All devices come with the standard 1 year manufacturer warranty period.
- If my phone is faulty, where can I go to for repairs?
For any after sales enquiries, customers must refer back to the manufacturer and visit an authorised vivo Support Centre.
redCALL (SMART68U, SMART38, Amazing68)
- What is redCALL?
redCALL is a new Value-Added Service (VAS) that enables high voice usage customers to make unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia.
- Do I need to activate/ subscribe redCALL?
No, the redCALL will be activated automatically once the SMART68U, SMART38 or AMAZING68 Postpaid plan is successfully activated or successfully ported-in.
- I don’t want the redCALL service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redCALL service. It is bundled with the SMART68U, SMART38 and AMAZING68 Postpaid plan for you to enjoy unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia.
- Is the unlimited voice calls to all networks valid for calls made when I am roaming?
The unlimited voice calls is valid for domestic calls in Malaysia only.
- Does the unlimited voice calls include calls to fixed lines e.g. 03 numbers?
Yes. The unlimited voice calls include all domestic calls to mobile numbers and fixed line numbers in Malaysia. Calls to special numbers are excluded.
- Is there a Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited voice calls?
Yes, Fair Usage Policy of 100 hours per month is applicable.
- What happens when I exceed the Fair Usage Policy for unlimited calls?
You can continue to call other networks’ numbers at RM0.15 per minute for the remaining days of the calendar month.
redDATA (SMART68U, Amazing68)
- What is redDATA?
redDATA is a Value-Added Service (VAS) that offers unlimited data@6Mbps.
- Do I need to activate/ subscribe redDATA?
No, the redDATA will be activated automatically once your SMART68U and AMAZING68 Postpaid plan is successfully activated. Subscription charges for individual partners may apply, if any.
- I don’t want the redDATA service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redDATA service. It is bundled with the SMART68U and AMAZING68 Postpaid plan for you to enjoy unlimited data access in Malaysia.
- I have utilised the redDATA quota. Can I subscribe to redDATA again?
No, only 1 active subscription is allowed in a month. However, you can purchase the Data Top Up to stream at high speed.
- How do the customers check on their redDATA data balance?
Customers can check the usage via 1App.
- When can I utilise the redDATA data quota?
You can use the redDATA data anytime. The redDATA data will expire at the end of the month.
- What is the speed of the data for streaming?
The speed of the redDATA data quota is capped at 6Mbps. You will need to use a 4G LTE compatible device to enjoy the 4G speed.