1. This contest runs from 1 August - 3 October 2021 on redONE’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok pages.
2. Participants must set their profiles to ‘public’ and post a picture or video that only us Malaysians do or can relate to with a suitable caption/description.
3. Contestants are required to follow our social media accounts (Instagram/ Twitter/ TikTok @redONENetwork or Facebook @redONEMobile) and tag us in their posts and include #redONE100PeratusMalaysia.
4. There will be 4 winners each week. ONE (1) weekly main prize winning a smartphone & exclusive redONE merchandise and THREE (3) weekly consolation prizes winning a set of wireless headphones & exclusive redONE merchandise.
5. The contest entries will be evaluated on a weekly basis
6. Winners will be selected based on the relatability and accuracy of the entries. Contestants are allowed to submit more than 1 entry, but are only allowed to win 1 prize.
7. Winners will be announced within 10 working days from the last day of each week’s submission.
8. This contest is open to all Malaysian social media users except for redONE Staff, redONE Partners and Contest Hunters.
9. The Prize won is strictly non-transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the winner in any other form or manner other than that is specified by redONE.
10. A cooling off period of 3 months is enforced for all contest winners of redONE. All previous contest winners are not eligible to win again within a 3-month period.
11. redONE shall be entitled to amend, vary, delete or add to any of these contest’s Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize offered in this campaign with a similar valued prize and/or to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the contest at any time without prior notice. No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Winners as a result of the above.
12. redONE shall be entitled to forthwith reject or refuse any participation, or revoke the prize for any reasons whatsoever. Our decision is final and you have no right to question or dispute our decision.