1. What is this offer all about?
In conjunction with The Battle of the Reds 2019, redONE is giving out one (1) FREE ticket worth RM150 for all new registrations of redONE Postpaid plan with minimum monthly commitment fee of RM28. redONE is also offering the ticket to purchase at only RM50 for eligible existing users.
2. How long is the offer period?
The offer runs from 4 November until 18 November 2019, only while stocks last.
3. Who is eligible to get the FREE ticket?
One (1) FREE ticket to The Battle of the Reds worth RM150 will be given to successful customers who have registered for a redONE Postpaid plan with minimum monthly commitment fee of Rm28 and have paid RM50 advance payment.
4. How can I subscribe to a redONE Postpaid plan?
You can sign up at any redONE Premium Shops or with our Partners.
5. How can I get the FREE ticket?
First, you have to subscribe to a redONE Postpaid plan. You can choose to subscribe to any redONE Postpaid plans with minimum monthly commitment fee of RM28. Afterwards, the Partner will help you to fill up a form to indicate which team you prefer. Then, make an advance payment of RM50 which will be used to offset your next month’s bill. Ensure the form is submitted successfully before you leave.
6. Which redONE Postpaid plan can I sign up to participate in this campaign?
You can choose to sign up for any redONE Postpaid plans with minimum monthly commitment fee of RM28 including phone bundle plan such as but not limited to : Amazing38 Postpaid plan, Amazing68 Postpaid plan, SMART68 Postpaid plan, POS58 Postpaid plan, and MUKMIN50 Postpaid plan.
1. This offer of one (1) FREE ticket for The Battle of the Reds with new registration of any redONE Postpaid plans (minimum RM28 monthly commitment fee) is happening from 4 November – 18 November 2019.
2. Advance payment of RM50 will be used to offset your monthly commitment fee for the following month.
3. Only one (1) ticket can be redeemed for any subscription of redONE Postpaid plan with a minimum monthly commitment fee of RM28.
EXISTING redONE POSTPAID CUSTOMERS
1. Only existing customers of redONE Postpaid Amazing28 plan and above with tenure of 6 months and more are eligible to purchase one (1) ticket to The Battle of the Reds.
2. Customers have to reply to the SMS that will be sent to their redONE Postpaid number to book the ticket of their favourite team.
3. RM50 will be charged to the monthly bill for the purchase of one (1) ticket to The Battle of the Reds.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Ticket redemption can be made at Goal Fiesta & Bazar at Likas Sports Complex, Kota Kinabalu from 16 November – 19 November 2019.
2. Ticket redemption can also be made at Stadium Likas, Kota Kinabalu only on 20 November 2019.
3. Redeemed ticket(s) cannot be exchanged for cash, or other items and is/are non-transferable to other party.
4. Customers are not allowed to exchange their booked or redeemed ticket to the ticket of the other team.
5. The number of tickets is subjected to stock availability. While stock lasts.
6. The Battle of the Reds ticket does not include the cost of transportation and accommodation. Customers will have to make their own arrangement and bear all the costs to The Battle of the Reds.
7. redONE shall be entitled to amend, vary, delete or add to any of this offer’s Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the item offered with a similar valued prize and/or to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the offer at any time without prior notice. No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Subscribers as a result of the above.
8. redONE shall be entitled to forthwith reject or refuse any participation, or revoke the item offered for any reasons whatsoever. Our decision is final and you have no right to question our decision.
9. By participating in this Offer, eligible subscribers give their consent to and authorize redONE to collect, use, process their names, masked Identification Numbers (IC) and other particulars (“Personal Data”) for the purpose of running the Offer, including but not limited to announcing and