Get the redONE Postpaid unlimited data and calls plan to have your life turned ON to the fullest by staying connected 24/7 on redONE's widest network coverage!
1) What is this plan all about?
This plan comes with 20GB 4G LTE and unlimited data @3Mbps with unlimited calls for only RM50 a month.
2) How long is the promotion period?
This promotion starts from 5 November 2020 until further notice.
3) Where can I sign up for this promotion?
You can sign up at any redONE Branch or redONE Partner.
4) Who is eligible to sign up for this promotion?
All new personal, corporate and MNP port in numbers starting from 5 November 2020 (excluding M2M).
5) Is there any Registration Fee or Deposit required for this plan?
Yes, you will need to pay RM10 Registration Fee to sign up for this plan. However, the default deposit (RM50) is waived. If you require a higher credit limit, deposit is required if your tenure with redONE is less than 6 months. If you are a foreigner, you have to pay a deposit equivalent of their respective monthly credit limit.
6) Is there any Advance Payment required for the plan?
Yes, you will need to pay 1 months’ commitment fee. The advance payment paid will be used to offset your following month’s bill from redONE. If you are porting in a number, the advance payment is waived.
7) Will I be tied to a contract if I sign up for this plan?
No, this plan is not contracted. If you take up a premium number you will be subjected to a contract period of 24 months.
8) Can I register for any supplementary lines with Hybrid50?
Yes, you can register up to 6 supplementary lines.
9) I am an existing Amazing8 customer. Can I change my plan to the new Hybrid50 plan?
Yes you can. Log on to 1APP to change or send
10) I purchased the redVIDEO, which data will be utilized first?
Below table is the data utilization priority:
|Purchased redVIDEO (4G LTE), redSOCIAL (4G LTE), redMUSIC (4G LTE)|
20GB bundled 4G LTE High Speed Data
|Purchased Data Top Up|
Basic Internet @64kbps
1. What is redCALL?
redCALL is a new Value-Added Service (VAS) that enables high voice usage customers to make unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia.
2. Do I need to activate/ subscribe redCALL?
No, the redCALL will be activated automatically once your Hybrid50 plan is successfully ported-in.
3. I don’t want the redCALL service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redCALL service. It is bundled with the Hybrid50 plan for you to enjoy unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia.
4. Is there a Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited voice calls?
Yes, Fair Usage Policy of 100 hours per month is applicable.
5. What happens when I exceed the Fair Usage Policy for unlimited calls?
You can continue to call other networks’ numbers at RM0.15 per minute for the remaining days of the calendar month.
1. What is the new redDATA?
The redDATA monthly recurring VAS offers unlimited data@3Mbps every day until the end of the month.
2. Do I need to activate/ subscribe redDATA?
No, the redDATA will be activated automatically once your Hybrid50 Postpaid plan is successfully activated or successfully ported-in.
3. I don’t want the redDATA service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redDATA service. It is bundled with the Hybrid50 Postpaid plan for you to enjoy unlimited data for all data usage.
4. Is there a Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited data?
Yes, Fair Usage Policy of 100GB per month is applicable.
5. What happens when I exceed the Fair Usage Policy for unlimited data?
Subsequent data usage will be slowed to a maximum of 64kbps.
6. What can I use the Unlimited data for?
The Unlimited Data can be utilised for ALL usages on your smartphone – web browsing, video streaming, social chatting, etc., and you may use it on both 3G/4G networks.
7. When can I utilise the redDATA unlimited data quota?
You can utilise the redDATA unlimited data quota at any time.
8. What is the speed of the unlimited data for redDATA ?
The speed of the redDATA streaming is capped at 3Mbps speed.
9. Can I enjoy the Unlimited Data when I am overseas?
No, the Unlimited Data are available for domestic usage only. Standard roaming charges apply for data usage when roaming overseas.
10. Am I allowed to share my redDATA Unlimited data with other devices via mobile hotspot?
The Unlimited data is meant for personal use on your smartphone only.
1. This plan is valid starting from 5 November 2020.
2. This plan is valid for New and MNP port-in customers only. M2M customers are not eligible for this offer.
3. The plan can be registered as a Master account /supplementary account (valid for new registration only).
4. All prices displayed exclude service tax which will be imposed on you in your monthly bill.
5. RM50 advance payment is required for new line registration. The advance payment will be used to deduct against your first month’s bill and you will only be required to pay any balance due under your first month’s bill.
6. [PROMOTION] The advance payment is waived for MNP- Port-in customers (Postpaid & Prepaid excluding foreigners).
7. Registration by non-Malaysian citizen customers shall be charged with a deposit equivalent of their respective monthly credit limit.
8. Monthly access fee for Hybrid50 plan is only applicable for the bundled high speed data, bundled redDATA and unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia and fixed line numbers, not for video calls and voice calls to special numbers.
9. The redCALL and redDATA VAS are bundled with the Hybrid50 plan and are not optional.
10. The bundled high speed data, bundled redDATA and unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia and fixed line numbers are applicable for domestic usage only within Malaysia network. Roaming and IDD are chargeable based on Pay-Per-Use (PPU) rate.
11. In the Hybrid50 plan's first bill, the data bundle will be prorated based on the customer's bundled high speed data usage. The prorated usage prices are as below:
|Plan Name||Data Usage 25% or less||Data Usage 26% - 50%||Data Usage 51% - 75%||Data Usage 76% or more|
12. In the event of termination, there will not be any pro-rated billing on your last bill; you will be charged the full month’s commitment fee.
13. Upon 100% utilisation of the bundled high speed data, the subsequent usage will be reduced to a maximum of 3Mbps without incurring extra data charges when usage exceeds 100% of the bundled data. Customer may opt to purchase Data Top Up to continue surfing the Internet at high speed.
14. redDATA speed is capped at up to 3Mbps.
15. This plan is NOT eligible for 30 days cooling-off period.
16. Change plan request to the new Hybrid50 plan is allowed starting from 1 December 2020.
1. The redCALL Value-Added Service (VAS) offers unlimited voice calls to all networks and is applicable for domestic usage within Malaysian networks only. Video calls and voice calls to special numbers are excluded.
2. The redCALL VAS is bundled with the NEW Hybrid50 Postpaid plan and is not optional. RM10 per month will be charged to the bill.
3. Unlimited voice calls include:
4. CALLS EXCLUDED from the unlimited voice calls include:
5. The redCALL VAS will be auto renewed on the 1st of every month.
6. In any event where the customer wants to change his/her subscribed plan from Hybrid50 to another plan, the subscription to redCALL will be automatically terminated unless the new plan is Amazing38C, Amazing58 or Amazing68U.
7. The unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia shall NOT be:
1. The redDATA monthly recurring VAS offers unlimited data@3Mbps every day until the end of the month.
2. The redDATA is bundled with the Hybrid50 Postpaid plan and is not optional.
3. The unlimited data can be used for all data services.
4. redDATA can only be utilized domestically i.e. within Malaysia network only. Data usage when overseas are subjected to data roaming charges. The customer shall be charged based on the data rates imposed by the respective redONE roaming operators for data usage while roaming with redONE’s overseas roaming partners.
5. redDATA will be auto renewed on the 1st of every month.
6. The redDATA data will expire at the end of the calendar month. Any unutilised redDATA data will not be carried forward to the following month.
7. In any event where the customer wants to change his/her subscribed plan from Hybrid50 to another plan, the subscription to redDATA will be automatically terminated.
8. Upon 100% utilization of the redDATA quota, any further Internet usage will be deducted from available Data Top Up quota or you will surf on reduced speeds.
9. redDATA is subjected to a Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 100GB data allocation per month (including day of plan activation). Upon exhaustion of the Fair Usage Policy, the speed may revert to Free Basic Internet quota allocated at speeds of up to 64 kbps.
10. Unlimited data quota is restricted only for Subscriber’s individual use and cannot be shared with any other person(s) or devices in any manner (including SIM boxes or mobile hotspot) and is subjected to redONE’s Fair Usage Policy.
11. Data service is subject to network limitations and availability and device capability. Your download speed and data capacity will vary and may be slower and could be affected by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your handset type and quality, the general Internet traffic and coverage availability or due to Fair Usage Policy. (FUP). For more info, please visit https://www.redone.com.my/legal/fair_use_policy
12. Customers is not allowed to purchase the 1-time Add On redDATA VAS.
13. redDATA is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other redONE Postpaid account.
14. We reserve the rights at any time without being liable to you or any third party to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Plan and Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Plan and Service(s) if your usage:
shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on the network;
15. The Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers unless expressly stated.