FREE VIVO Y91C (SMART68-24M)
- All prices displayed excludes Service Tax which will be imposed on you in your monthly bill.
- This promotion is valid starting from 27 May 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- This promotion is only applicable to MNP port-in users from NON CELCOM operators only. Corporate and M2M lines are not eligible for this promotion.
- The plan can be registered as a Master account /supplementary account (valid for new and port-in registration only).
- Only lines successfully registered and successfully ported-in will receive the FREE VIVO Y91C
- Monthly access fee for the SMART68-24M plan is only for the bundled high speed data and unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia and fixed line numbers, not for video calls and voice calls to special numbers.
- Unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia is subject to our Fair Use Policy, which may be implemented if you exceed 100 hours a month. The complete Fair Use Policy can be found on https://www.redone.com.my/legal/fair_use_policy
- The bundled high speed data and unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia are applicable for domestic usage only within Malaysia network. Roaming and IDD are chargeable based on Pay-Per-Use (PPU) rate.
- Deposit is waived for the default credit limit. In the event the user requires a higher credit limit, then standard deposit is required as normal procedure.
- RM220 advance payment (including service tax) is required for SMART68-24M plan. This advance payment is paid via Cash or Credit Card.
- The SMART68-24M customers first bill will be prorated based on the customer's bundled high speed data usage. The prorated usage price are as below:
||High Speed Data Usage
25% or less
|High Speed Data Usage
26% - 50%
|High Speed Data Usage
51% - 75%
|High Speed Data Usage
76% or more
- Upon 100% utilisation of the bundled high speed data, the subsequent usage will be drawn from the basic Internet data throttling at 64kbps speed. Customer may opt to purchase Data Top Up to continue surfing the Internet at high speed.
- Basic Internet is the standard 64kbps speed.
- Customer cannot change their plan during the 24-months contract period. Any change plan while contracted, the customer will be charged a penalty of RM500. If you take a premium number, the early termination penalty will be RM68 x the balance of the contract month(s).
- In the event of termination, there will not be any pro-rated billing on your last bill; you will be charged the full month’s commitment fee.
- The redCALL Value-Added Service (VAS) offers unlimited voice calls to all networks and is applicable for domestic usage within Malaysian networks only. Video calls and voice calls to special numbers are excluded.
- The redCALL VAS is bundled with the SMART68-24M Postpaid plan and is not optional.
- Unlimited voice calls include:
- All domestic calls to redONE Postpaid, redONE Prepaid and other mobile operators
- All domestic calls to national fixed line numbers
- Calls excluded from the unlimited voice calls include:
- Calls to 1300 / 1700 / 1600 / 1MOCC numbers
- Calls to special and premium numbers
- Video calls
- IDD calls
- The redCALL VAS will be auto renewed on the 1st of every month.
- In any event where the customer wants to change his/her subscribed plan from the SMART68-24M Pospaid plan to another plan, the subscription to redCALL will be automatically terminated.
- The unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia shall NOT be:
- Re-sold, rented or utilised in any other way except as an individual making calls to other network users in Malaysia
- Used for rerouting calls (connection with a device/software/application)
- Used to setup switch devices which could keep a line open potentially for hours
- Used for multiple simultaneous calling and conference calling
- Used for call centre and telemarketing
- Used for continuous calling for extended period of time, auto dialing and machine to machine communication
- The redVIDEO recurring Value-Added Service (VAS) offers 10GB high speed video streaming to be used anytime of the day on 16 redVIDEO channels until the end of the month or until the redVIDEO data quota is fully utilised. Once the customer has fully utilised the 10GB data quota, he/she can purchase the 1 time Add-on redVIDEO VAS.
- The redVIDEO VAS is bundled with the SMART68-24M Postpaid plan and is not optional.
- The 10GB 4G LTE data can only be used for streaming 16 redVIDEO channels. Other data usage will be deducted from the available monthly allocated high speed data.
- The redVIDEO VAS will expire at the end of the calendar month. Any unutilised redVIDEO data will not be carried forward to the following month.
- redVIDEO can only be utilised domestically i.e. within Malaysia network only. Video streaming when overseas are subject to data roaming charges. The customer shall be charged based on the data rates imposed by the respective redONE roaming operators for data usage while roaming with redONE overseas partners.
- The redVIDEO auto-recurring VAS will be auto renewed on the 1st of every month.
- In any event where the customer wants to change his/her subscribed plan from SMART68-24M Postpaid plan to another plan, the subscription to redVIDEO will be automatically terminated.